Improving your tennis is not easy. Tennis is a complex and difficult game, involving just about every movement the body is capable of making. And how you move is only half the story - tennis involves your mind too.
Playing "The Points"
It is often said that good tennis players do not always make good tennis coaches. No one connected with the game will argue with that premise. One can also argue that good tennis teachers are not automatically good coaches. Coaching a team of individuals over a long period of time goes far beyond the tennis pro's relatively simple job of dispensing instruction to single persons or groups. I guess that's why it's important that you choose a coach with the tennis infrastructure to progress your game to whatever level you choose.
Contact me at all times if you need to re-string your racket using the latest technology.Competitive prices, prompt and personalised service.
Direct line: 0419 272 196
See also: International Tennis League
See also: International Tennis League ( Hong Kong )
See also: Elite Squad Tennis Club
View Free Tennis Magazine March 2014 issue (24 Mb approx)
Get Some Lessons Now with Me ...
- Enrol in tennis Classes organised by the City East Community College.
- Enrol in Tennis Classes by me.
- Private lesson arrangements, class groups or One-on-One etc - Contact: 93564405
- Private Casual One-on-One visits: $80/hr, group class lessons from: $20/hr
- Group package lessons by arrangement.
- Direct contact throughout the year for the following areas in Hong Kong:- Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan, Lai Chi Kok, Mei Foo, South China Athletics Association and other locations by special arrangements
Australian Tennis Professional Coaches Association (ATPCA/NCAS/TCA level 3)
National Coaching Accreditation Scheme(NCAS) administered by the Australian Sports Commission. (1999-2007)